- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
The 25 Momme seamless flat sheets are the ultimate combination of luxurious appearance, royal comfort, and effective natural health care. Using the best silk fibers and weaved with a thread count per inch (TCI) of 750, the 25 Momme seamless silk flat sheets can last for years, offering lasting elegance regardless of how the tides of fashion change. The sheet's waterflow-like drapes at the sides of your bed will make any guests that wander into your bedroom cover their mouths in admiration and awe.
Silk is great at keeping the temperature in your bed in a constant, warm but not hot temperature due to its natural ability to insulate and its great breathability. Using our silk fitted sheets and you will never need to worry about your mattress feeling incredibly warm during the hot seasons again - there really is no other choice for comfort sleep, every night, all year round.
Silk fitted sheetandsilk pillowcasesare also available for your whole sheet set. Look for them in our shop.
Approximate Weight (g)
66”W x 96”L
81”W x 96”L
91”W x 102”L
108”W x 102”L
102”W x 110”L
Fabric Count: 25Momme Material: 100% Silk Weight: 0.8kg Age Group: Adults Type: Flat Sheet Thread Count: 750TC Grade: Grade A Pattern Type: Solid Pattern: Plain Style: Plain Name: Silk Flat Sheet Color: Ivory, Coffee, White, Black, Purple. Size: Full,King,Queen,Twin,Cal King and more Fabric: 100% 25 Momme pure and natural long stranded Mulberry silk. International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is_customized: Yes
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended 2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available. 3. Minimize spin time. 4. Do Not Tumble Dry 5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure. 6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk. 7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects