Our 19 Momme line of seamless silk duvet covers are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 400
Closure:Hidden zip closure at the side of the duvet cover.
Corner Ties:4 corner ties to help keep the inner comforter in place.
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Our 19 Momme line of seamless silk duvet covers are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk. The seamless duvet cover is the structurally stronger alternative to the seamed version. Like its seamed counterpart, it is the perfect choice to start your experience with high-end luxury silk with a great value/cost ratio.
The seamless duvet cover is directly cut from a whole piece of silk fabric and thus does not have any seams in its material. This helps with the duvet cover’s integrity and contributes to its longer shelf-life.
Wonderfully cool in the summer and not overly warm in winter, our silk duvet covers matching with ourwashable silk comfortersare your ideal solution to any tossing and turning problems you may have at night. Always wake up refreshed and you will soon see the difference a good night’s sleep makes on your overall health!
Approximate Weight (g)
67”W x 87”L
76”W x 87”L
87”W x 90”L
104”W x 92”L
110”W x 96”L
Grade: Grade A Pattern: Plain Dyed Style: Plain Material: 100% Silk Technique: Tribute Silk Thread Count: 400TC Pattern Type: Solid Age Group: Adults Fabric Count: 80 Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk Color: Ivory, Gold, Dark Teal, Black, Rosy Pink and more
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended 2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available. 3. Minimize spin time. 4. Do Not Tumble Dry 5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure. 6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk. 7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects