Our 19 Momme line of seamless silk flat sheets are made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 400
International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Workmanship: Please kindly note the top of the flat sheet is very flat without a cuff. The label is sewn at the bottom of the flat sheet.
Fabric:100% 19 Momme pure and natural long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count: 400
International Certification:OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk, such as Tenestar.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
The seamless version of our 19 Momme seamed silk flat sheets, with all the benefits of its seamed counterpart without the drawback of the seams. The entire piece is cut from a larger 19 Momme silk sheet and can withstand machine wash better.
The seamless version is even better at repelling common in-door allergens such as dust, mites and mold due to the removal of the seam. Enjoy the soft and smooth touch of silk after a long day’s work, and slip into deep slumber in its comfortable embrace - there is simply no better conclusion for a stressful day.Silk fitted sheetandsilk pillowcasesare also available for your whole sheet set.
Approximate Weight (g)
66”W x 96”L
81”W x 96”L
91”W x 102”L
108”W x 102”L
102”W x 110”L
Fabric Count: 19 Momme Model Number: 1006 Material: 100% Silk Weight: 0.8kg Age Group: Adults Type: Flat Sheet Thread Count: 400TC Grade: Grade A Pattern Type: Solid Pattern: Plain Dyed Style: Plain Name: Silk Flat Sheet Color: Black, White, Ivory, Coffee, Gold and more Size: Full, Twin, Queen, King, Cal King and more Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure long stranded Mulberry silk International Certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended 2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available. 3. Minimize spin time. 4. Do Not Tumble Dry 5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure. 6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk. 7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects