The sheet sets contains: 1 pc 25 Momme silk fitted sheet; 1 pc 25 Momme silk flat sheet; 2 pcs 25 Momme terse silk pillowcases.
Our 25 Momme line of Seamless Silk Sheets Set is made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk.
Fabric : 100% 25 Momme pure long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count : 750.
International Certification : OEKO-TEX Standard 100
Please kindly note the top of the flat sheet is very flat without a cuff. The label is sewn at the bottom of the flat sheet.
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using a drying machine. Avoid drying for an extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
Our 25 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen sets are simply the best silk available on the market at the moment. The dense weave of very high quality silk fibers (750 TCI) will rethink about your preconceptions on silk being thin, flimsy and easy to break. Durable to the point you would not believe it is silk, the 25 Momme not only carries all the benefits of its lesser brethren, but also outlast them by a considerable margin.
The benefits of silk are numerous .Soft, smooth and light, it gives the least pressure on your body. Consisting of natural proteins that are very similar to ones in human hair, silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. The sericin in silk dispels accumulation of melanin in your skin, preventing/delaying any black spots from forming on your skin. The breathability and heat insulating properties make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry... There are many more you can find in our FAQ section regarding the benefits of silk.
Our silk is made completely from natural and pure silk produced by the Bombyx Mori silkworms, the undisputed best quality silk in the entire world. Manufactured by experienced artisans silk-workers, we are confident that you would fall in love with our products.
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended 2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available. 3. Minimize spin time. 4. Do Not Tumble Dry 5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure. 6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk. 7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects