100% 19 Momme Pure Natural Mulberry Silk Duvet Comforter Luxury Long Strand Silk Floss For Summer
House Of Avana
Product Code: 2652406-140x205cm
Our summer weight silk comforters are made using the freshest silk floss taken straight out of the repositories of the best silk local farmers.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% 19 Momme natural long strand Mulberry silk (400 TCI).
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: Ivory.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer comforter could avoid sweating in the hot summer nights and keep your body temperature at a comfortable level.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with a bright sheen.
1. Better sleeping: 100% mulberry silk filling is soft and breathable to touch. Silk cover makes it smooth enough for your skin to breathe and feel like your second skin. You will fall to sleep faster and wake up refreshed.
2. Anti-aging: Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment, locking moisture in and ensuring it stays on your skin.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase, to keep your comforter new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for a better sleeping experience. Look them up on our shop.
Sizes & Weights:
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||1.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||1.25 kg|
Material: 100% Cotton
Grade: Grade A
Weaving Technology: Tribute Silk
Manufacturing Technology: Handwork Positioning
Name: Summer Silk Comforter with Silk Covered Shell
Size: Full, Twin, King, Queen, Cal King and more
Cover Fabric: 100% 19 Momme Grade A long strand silk
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
3. Minimize spin time.
4. Do Not Tumble Dry
5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects