The set contains: 1 pc 19 Momme silk fitted sheet; 2 pcs 19 Momme terse silk pillowcases.
Our 19 Momme line of Seamless Silk Bedding Set is made from 100% Grade A 19 Momme Mulberry Silk.
Fabric : 100% 19 Momme pure long stranded Mulberry silk.
Thread Count : 400.
International Certification : OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Hang dry if possible.
- Tumble dry on a cool setting if using a drying machine. Avoid drying for an extended period of time.
- Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects
This 19 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen sets are made from the same 100% Grade A Mulberry silk as its seamed counterpart, with the difference being that unlike the seamed version which was made by combining two or more smaller sheets, the seamless sheets are cut from a larger sheet, not some combination of smaller sheets. The removal of seams makes the sheets stronger in terms of resistance to wear and tear and look nicer as well, making a better option than its seamed counterpart if you are looking to decorate your room with silk due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
There are many reasons to use silk on your bed. Soft, smooth and light, it gives the least pressure on your body. Consisting of natural proteins that are very similar to ones in human hair, silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. The sericin in silk dispels accumulation of melanin in your skin, preventing or delaying any black spots from forming on your skin. The breathability and heat insulating properties make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry...
Our silk is made completely from natural and pure silk produced by the Bombyx Mori silkworms, the undisputed best quality silk in the entire world. Manufactured by experienced artisans silk-workers, we are confident that you would fall in love with our products.
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended 2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available. 3. Minimize spin time. 4. Do Not Tumble Dry 5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure. 6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk. 7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects