Natural 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Strands Filled and Cotton Covered Duvet Comforter for All Seasons
House Of Avana
Product Code: 2652404-140x205cm
Fluffy and lightweight, our silk-floss-filled comforters serve to protect you from the extreme hot and cold, as well as all kinds of invaders to your bed from bacteria to mites to mold.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: long-staple cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the duvet for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: The breathability and heat insulating properties of silk make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry.
6. Luxurious: Soft and fluffy, feel like sleeping on clouds.
7. Highest Quality: Every duvet is made delicately to serve your demands for all of our customers.
1. Healthy and Natural: 100% silk filling and 100% cotton shell fabric gives you the best health care, ensuring you better skin and a sweet dream.
2. Fresh: The freshest silk floss from the best silk local farmers, NOT stocked one.
3. Not easy to Slip off Your Body: Cotton cover makes it not easy for the silk duvet to slip off your body and your bed.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each duvet purchase to keep your duvet new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for a better sleeping experience. Look through our shop.
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||1.25 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||1.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||1.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||2.0 kg|
|Cal.King||110”W x 96”L||2.25 kg|
Season: Four Seasons
Material: 100% Cotton
Grade: Grade A
Weaving Technology: Tribute Silk
Manufacturing Technology: Handwork Positioning
Name: All Season Cotton Covered Silk Comforter
Size: Full,Twin,Queen,King,Cal King and more
Cover Fabric: High quality royal cotton (300 TCI)
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter
Cover Colors: White
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
3. Minimize spin time.
4. Do Not Tumble Dry
5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects