Pure 100% Natural Silk Summer Comforter Duvet Cotton Filled with Luxury Long Strand Floss
House Of Avana
Product Code: 2652413-140x205cm
Our summer weight silk comforters are made using the freshest silk floss taken straight out of the repositories of the best local silk farmers.
1. Outer Fabric Shell: 100% Premium Cotton.
2. Inner Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss.
3. Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter for silk floss filling authenticity inspection.
4. Cover Colors Available: White.
5. Temperature Regulation: Silk is the natural hypoallergenic temperature regulator. Our summer can regulate temperature wondrously, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
6. Luxury: Breathable and soft with a bright sheen.
Anti-Allergenic: Our silk comforter is chemical-free healthy products. It can prevent allergy-suffers effectively.
2. Anti-Aging: Silk comforter is Breathable and soft; It could retain moisture and Minimize wrinkles. Sleeping on natural silk will help provide an effective anti-aging skin care treatment.
3. No Shifting: The stitching structure of the comforter shell and 4 loops at the corners will not easily move around or clump up.
4. Free Dust Bag: A FREE dust bag comes with each comforter purchase to keep your comforter new and clean.
- Buy a matching silk duvet cover for a better sleeping experience. Search our shop.
Sizes & Weights:
|Size (inch)||Silk Floss Weight (kg)|
|Twin||67”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Full||76”W x 87”L||0.5 kg|
|Queen||87”W x 90”L||0.75 kg|
|King||104”W x 92”L||1.0 kg|
|Cal. King||110”W x 96”L||1.25 kg|
Material: 100% Cotton
Grade: Grade A
Weaving Technology: Tribute Silk
Manufacturing Technology: Handwork Positioning
Name: Summer Silk Comforter with Cotton Shell
Size: Full, Twin, Queen, King, Cal King and more
Cover Fabric: High quality royal cotton
Filling: 100% pure and natural long strand silk floss
Side Zipper: Small zipper on the side of the comforter
1. Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended
2. Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on the most gentle cycle available.
3. Minimize spin time.
4. Do Not Tumble Dry
5. Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
6. Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
7. Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects